Thank you for choosing to work with Skyline Trisource! Below you will find everything you need to know to set up your artwork per our Skyline guidelines, frequently asked questions and an art checklist. Once your art is ready please use our UPLOAD FORM.
1. Is your art RGB?
2. Have you designed at full size?
3. Are your fonts outlined?
Check out our Art Specs and Color Guide to get the best possible final product…
Skyline Art Specs
1. Why can’t I design my files in CMYK?
2. How should I set up my art?
3. What are native files?
4. How do I outline my fonts?
5. Have more questions?
For our complete list of frequently asked questions…
- Skyline Grids received and artwork is designed to specified dimensions
- Art specs have been reviewed
- Artwork and all links are designed in RGB
- Artwork is designed at 100 dpi, full size
- Any PMS colors used have been noted
If everything checks out… you’re ready to upload!
The link below will take you to a form that will prompt you to fill in your contact info, then simply drag and drop your files into the form in the browser window.